The Wake Forest University Department of Anthropology promotes understanding and appreciation of human cultural and biological diversity. Through academic courses, scholarly and applied research, and public service, the Department of Anthropology provides the Wake Forest community with the tools and knowledge necessary for global citizenship. Composed of scholars representing all sub-fields of anthropology, the Department of Anthropology serves as the premier academic and practical resource for multicultural awareness and education in the University and Winston-Salem communities, enhancing the University’s commitment to Pro Humanitate.
Department of Anthropology News
- Anthropology Honors Thesis Titles and Defenses
- Dr. Miller – Publication in the Journal of Paleontology
- Dr. Miller – Publication in the Journal of Human Evolution
- Cheers to a successful semester of Senior Seminar Fall 2021!
- Housing Loss and Discrimination: The Impact of Evictions on Communities of Color – Panel Discussion